This page will have all the new info & news updated every week. This includes our Rules & Regulations at the bottom of the page
We operate all our weekly 5 & 6 a side leagues across the East Midlands area and we run all our yearly corporate events/tournaments all over the UK & Middle East. So we welcome any new teams wanting to register in our weekly leagues located via the home page AND we welcome any new companies/businesses to our already established portfolio by both contacting us via the link on the bottom part of the home page.
We solely pride ourselves on giving outstanding personable customer service on a weekly basis for all our leagues, tournaments & events.
We are competitively priced and arguably offer the BEST attractable prizes around in the market for all of our adult football leagues.
We offer much wider flexibility to achieve whats suitable for you and your team/or members on a weekly basis.
Rules & Regulations –
*TEAM CAPTAINS READ AND SHARE WITH YOUR TEAMS*
EACH LEAGUE HAS UP-TO £500 CASH PRIZES PER SEASON IF 12 TEAMS OR MORE COMPETING PER LEAGUE, PER SEASON. But if less teams are competing per league, please see our agreed re-framed schedule below (this is based on how many teams enter & compete per league, per season).
12 or more – 1st £250 2nd £100 3rd £75 4th £50 MOM £25
8-11 teams – 1st £125 2nd £60 3rd £40 MOM £25
7 or less teams – No allocated prize money due to league weekly outgoings
All leagues will also have a seasonal special individual prize called ”Man of the Match player of the season’- All league games are between 30-35 minutes per week depending on which league you are in. All league fixtures are done within 1 week of the season starting (This will be emailed to your team captain & vice captain). We will then update weekly results, tables & highlights on your specific league section via the top bar on the homepage.
– All leagues are between £30-35 PER TEAM, PER WEEK
– All leagues with +12 teams in will ideally be split into 2 divisions. IF this is the case, we will alter the prize money fairly to both divisions meaning both division 1 & 2 will be playing for cash prizes.
– All leagues, events & tournaments will have trained referees and/or FA affiliated referees
– If one of your players is RED carded in a game, they will have a 1 game suspension. If they get RED carded again, the league manager and/or referee have the right to ban that player indefinitely or for a certain period
– Shin pads and sports trainers (or football boots) with plastic blades/studs are required NON-NEGOTIABLE. Plimsoll style shoes, metal studded boots & playing without shin pads are NOT allowed for health & safety reasons – why put yourself at risk! (The referee and/or league manager has the right not to let you play if they deem this as unsafe or a risk to others)
– IF you do not pay your weekly match fees in FULL the league manager may not submit your result, or alternatively if you did win that game and still haven’t paid in full by the time agreed, we will offer the result to the opposition as a 2-0 win in their favor – organise your team right from the start. It’s only £5-6 per week per person if you have a 6 team squad (And of course less if you have more squad players per week)
– *Every corporate event & tournament* will have a on-site coordinator throughout the day. They will give info, provide updates and organise the state of play from start to end.
– *Every corporate event & tournament* will have a presentation with trophies either on site at the end of play or if you wish to pay an extra cost we can organise a selected venue in the evening (again depending on which format you choose or which suits)